|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 30B|
|January 8, 2013 - present|
|January 6, 2015|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, FitzSimmons served on the following committees:
|Minnesota Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Agriculture Policy|
|• Capital Investment|
|• Higher Education Finance and Policy|
|• Transportation Policy|
FitzSimmons won election in the 2012 election for Minnesota House of Representatives District 30B. He was unopposed in the Republican primary on August 14 and defeated Sharon Shimek (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 30B, General Election, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for FitzSimmons is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, FitzSimmons raised a total of $19,536 during that time period. This information was last updated on July 11, 2013.
|David FitzSimmons's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Minnesota State House, District 30B||$19,536|
|Grand Total Raised||$19,536|
2012FitzSimmons won election to the Minnesota House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, FitzSimmons raised a total of $19,536.
|Minnesota House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to David FitzSimmons's campaign in 2012|
|Minnesota Oncology Hematology||$500|
|Total Raised in 2012||$19,536|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Taxpayers League of Minnesota
The Taxpayers League of Minnesota, a Minnesota-based taxpayer advocacy organization, releases a legislative scorecard for the Minnesota House of Representatives and Minnesota State Senate once a year. The scorecard gives each legislator a score based on how they voted in the prior legislative term on tax issues and “their efforts to balance the state budget without a tax increase.” The organization also compiles a legislator’s individual "Lifetime Score." 
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "David + FitzSimmons + Minnesota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Challengers begin lining up for House races - Politics in Minnesota
- Gay marriage backlash quiets ? for now - Politics in Minnesota
- Achievement gap closing some, says Minnesota education commissioner - MinnPost.com
- Gone off the Farm - Patheos (blog)
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ Minnesota Secretary of State "2012 State General Election Candidate Filings," Accessed June 19, 2012
- ↑ Minnesota Secretary of State, Official 2012 Primary Results
- ↑ Follow the Money, "FitzSimmons, David." Retrieved July 11, 2013.
- ↑ Taypayers League of Minnesota, "Legislative Scorecards," accessed September 27, 2013
- ↑ Taypayers League of Minnesota, "Legislative Scorecard, 2013," accessed September 27, 2013
Mike Benson (R)
|Minnesota House of Representatives District 30B
| Succeeded by|
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |