|Massachusetts House of Representatives Eighth Plymouth|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Flynn served as Bridgewater Town Moderator from 1969-1976 and 2002-2003, was a Selectman from 1983-1986, and served in the United States Navy.
He is a member of Bridgewater Veterans, Incorporated, the Massachusetts Legislators Association, and National Pilots Association.
Flynn did not seek re-election in 2010.
Flynn did not run for re-election in 2010.
Flynn raised $34,600 for his campaign.
|Massachusetts State House of Representatives, Plymouth Eighth (2008)|
|David L. Flynn (D)||14,980|
Flynn raised $34,600 in the 2008 election cycle.
His major contributors are listed below. 
|20 different donors||$500|
- Massachusetts House of Representatives - Rep. David Flynn
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
- ↑ Project Vote Smart - Rep. Flynn
- ↑ 2008 Election Results, Massachusetts House of Representatives
- ↑ [ http://www.followthemoney.org/database/StateGlance/state_election_results.phtml?s=MA&y=2008#results_summary_H 2008 Massachusetts Election Fundraising, Candidates]
- ↑ Massachusetts House donor numbers
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Plymouth 8
| Succeeded by|
Angelo D'Emilia (R)
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |