Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Maryland House of Delegates District 15|
|October 21, 2013 - present|
|January 12, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Appointed||October 16, 2013|
|Appointed by||Martin O'Malley, Governor of Maryland|
Elections for the office of Maryland House of Delegates will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 24, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 25, 2014. Incumbents Kathleen Dumais, David Fraser-Hidalgo and Aruna Miller defeated Bennett Rushkoff in the Democratic primary, while Ed Edmundson, Flynn Ficker and Christine Thron were unopposed in the Republican primary.
Fraser-Hidalgo ran in the 2010 election for Maryland House of Delegates District 15. He was defeated by Aruna Miller, incumbent Brian Feldman and incumbent Kathleen Dumais in the September 14 Democratic primary.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "David + Fraser + Hidalgo + Maryland + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maryland State Legislature
- Maryland House of Delegates
- Maryland House Committees
- Maryland Joint Committees
- Maryland House of Delegates District 15
- Associated Press, "David V. Fraser-Hidalgo appointed to fill vacant delegate seat," October 16, 2013. Accessed December 18, 2013
- Maryland Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed March 3, 2014
- Maryland State Board of Elections, "Unofficial Results for the 2014 Gubernatorial Primary Election," accessed June 25, 2014
- Maryland State Board of Elections, "2010 Gubernatorial Primary Official Election Results," accessed August 28, 2013
State of Maryland
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |