|Board member, Sheboygan Board of Education, At-large|
|Years in position||15|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||April 5, 2011|
|First elected||April 1999|
|Next general||April 1, 2014|
Gallianetti earned a Bachelor's degree in Journalism from Lakeland College. He has been the Director of Communications for Lakeland College since 2000. Gallianetti also serves as a board member for the Sheboygan County Historical Research Center.
As of February 10, 2014, Gallianetti has not reported any campaign contributions or expenditures to the district office. State law allows candidates to claim exempt status from campaign finance reporting if contributions and expenditures do not exceed $1,000 during a calendar year.
As of February 10, 2014, Gallianetti has not received any official endorsements for his campaign.
About the districtSheboygan County. According to the United States Census Bureau, Sheboygan is home to 48,895 residents. Sheboygan Area School District is the tenth-largest school district in Wisconsin, serving 10,124 students during the 2010-11 school year.
Sheboygan underperformed in comparison to the rest of Wisconsin in terms of higher education achievement in 2012. The United States Census Bureau found that 18.7% of Sheboygan residents aged 25 years and older had attained a Bachelor's degree compared to 26.4% for Wisconsin as a whole. The median household income in Sheboygan was $42,549 compared to $52,627 for the state of Wisconsin. The poverty rate in Sheboygan was 12.9% compared to 12.5% for the entire state.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "David + Gallianetti + Sheboygan + School + District"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Sheboygan Area School District board questions flex scheduling proposal - The Sheboygan Press
- Sheboyan Area School District Board of Education extends superintendent's ... - The Sheboygan Press
- Local superintendents' contracts packed with perks - The Sheboygan Press
- Sheboygan County Historical Research Center, "Board Members," accessed February 10, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Campaign Finance Overview: Local Candidates," May 2010
- United States Census Bureau, "Sheboygan, Wisconsin," accessed February 7, 2014
- National Center for Education Statistics, "ELSI Table Generator," accessed January 27, 2014
- Government Accountability Board, "Wisconsin Election Results," accessed January 28, 2014
|2014 Sheboygan Area School District Elections|
|Election date:||April 1, 2014|
|Candidates:||At-large: • David Gallianetti • Jennifer Pothast • Larry Samet|
|Important information:||What's at stake? • Key deadlines • Additional elections on the ballot|