|Oregon House of Representatives District 10|
|January 12, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Oregon State University|
|Master's||Oregon State University, Willamette University|
Gomberg earned a Bachelors in Political Science from Oregon State University in 1977, Masters in Economics, History, and Political Science from Oregon State University in 1977, and a MBA from Willamette University in 1981. His professional experience includes being the President of Northwest Winds Kite Stores and Gomberg Kite Productions, and working as an Administrative Law Judge for the Motor Vehicles Division from 1985-1987.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Gomberg served on the following committees:
|Oregon Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Human Services and Housing, Vice Chair|
Gomberg won election in the 2012 election for Oregon House District 10. Gomberg was unopposed in the May 15 Democratic primary and defeated Jerome Grant (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Oregon House of Representatives, District 10, General Election, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Gomberg is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Gomberg raised a total of $182,366 during that time period. This information was last updated on June 13, 2013.
|David Gomberg's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Oregon State House, District 10||$182,366|
|Grand Total Raised||$182,366|
2012Gomberg won election to the Oregon State House in 2012. During that election cycle, Gomberg raised a total of $182,366.
|Oregon State House 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to David Gomberg's campaign in 2012|
|Oregon Democratic Party||$21,907|
|Building Trades PAC||$21,554|
|Service Employees Local 530||$19,806|
|Oregon Education Association||$15,936|
|Oregon Trial Lawyers Association||$10,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$182,366|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Gomberg has a wife, Susan.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "David + Gomberg + Oregon + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Tax bill stirs debate in revenue committee - Statesman Journal
- Revenue committee hears controversial tax bill - Statesman Journal
- Gun rights and pot's acceptance collide - Bend Bulletin
- Oregon: 2014 Legislative Session Reconvened on February 3rd - AmmoLand.com (press release)
- Oregon Views: Stop looking for open-records loopholes - Coos Bay World
- Bill gives charities help with tax bills - Statesman Journal
- Parrish and Shields Want Lawmakers Insured Through Cover Oregon - The Lund Report
- Statesman Journal: Jabs Fly Among Political Leaders - OPB News
- Editorial: Advice to legislators: Keep it simple, and do no harm - Albany Democrat Herald
- Gomberg files for reelection - Lincoln City News Guard
Jean Cowan (D)
|Oregon House of Representatives - District 10
| Succeeded by|