|Oregon House of Representatives District 10|
|January 12, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Oregon State University|
|Master's||Oregon State University, Willamette University|
Gomberg earned his bachelor's degree in Political Science from Oregon State University in 1977, his master's degree in Economics, History and Political Science from Oregon State University in 1977 and his M.B.A. from Willamette University in 1981. His professional experience includes being the President of Northwest Winds Kite Stores and Gomberg Kite Productions, and working as an Administrative Law Judge for the Motor Vehicles Division from 1985 to 1987.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Gomberg served on the following committees:
|Oregon Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Human Services and Housing, Vice Chair|
Elections for the office of Oregon House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Incumbent David Gomberg was unopposed in the Democratic primary. He is also running as a write-in candidate on the Republican party ticket. Gomberg is unchallenged in the general election.
Gomberg won election in the 2012 election for Oregon House District 10. Gomberg was unopposed in the May 15 Democratic primary and defeated Jerome Grant (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Oregon House of Representatives, District 10, General Election, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Gomberg is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Gomberg raised a total of $182,366 during that time period. This information was last updated on June 13, 2013.
|David Gomberg's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Oregon State House, District 10||$182,366|
|Grand Total Raised||$182,366|
2012Gomberg won election to the Oregon State House in 2012. During that election cycle, Gomberg raised a total of $182,366.
|Oregon State House 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to David Gomberg's campaign in 2012|
|Oregon Democratic Party||$21,907|
|Building Trades PAC||$21,554|
|Service Employees Local 530||$19,806|
|Oregon Education Association||$15,936|
|Oregon Trial Lawyers Association||$10,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$182,366|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Gomberg has a wife, Susan.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "David + Gomberg + Oregon + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oregon House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Oregon State Legislature
- Joint Committees
- Oregon state legislative districts
- Profile from the Oregon House of Representatives
- Profile from Open States
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography of Rep. Gomberg," accessed May 25, 2014
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Official Results - May 20, 2014 Primary Election," accessed July 8, 2014
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Candidate Filing," accessed March 17, 2014
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Candidate Filings for the House," accessed April 11, 2012
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Oregon State House Official Primary Results for 2012," accessed May 15, 2014
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Oregon State House Official General Results for 2012," accessed May 24, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Gomberg, David," accessed June 13, 2013
Jean Cowan (D)
|Oregon House of Representatives - District 10
| Succeeded by|