|Iowa State Senate District 41|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Hartsuch earned his B.A. in Accounting from Northern Illinois University. He went on to receive his M.S. in Computer Science from the University of Minnesota. He then earned his MD from the University of Minnesota.
Hartsuch is an Emergency Medicine Physician. He has also worked as an accountant.
- Commerce Committee, Iowa State Senate
- Environment & Energy Independence Committee, Iowa State Senate
- Human Resources Committee, Iowa State Senate
- State Government Committee, Iowa State Senate
- Veterans Affairs Committee, Iowa State Senate
- See also: Iowa State Senate elections, 2010
|Iowa State Senate, District 41 (2006)|
|David Hartsuch (R)||11,572|
|Phyllis Thede (D)||11,136|
In 2006 Hartsuch collected $79,386 in donations.
His four largest contributors were:
|Iowa Republican Party||$16,906|
|Iowans for Tax Relief||$2,500|
Hartsuch and his wife, Christine, have three children.
- Sen. Hartsuch's Website
- Official Iowa State Senate website of David Hartsuch
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Project Vote Smart Legislative Profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
- David Hartsuch on Facebook
|Iowa Senate District 41
| Succeeded by|