Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Ohio House of Representatives District 67|
|Bachelor's||State University of New York at Fredonia|
|Ph.D.||Carnegie Mellon University|
|Profession||History professor, Heidelberg College|
Hogan ran in the 2012 election for Ohio House, District 67. Hogan was unopposed in the March 6 Democratic primary election and was defeated by Andrew O. Brenner (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 67, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Andrew O. Brenner Incumbent||62.5%||37,315|
Hogan and his wife Lee Ann have four children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "David + Hogan + Ohio + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- The Books Of 2013 - Part Two - Herald Scotland
- Critics' Picks Critics' Picks: Nov. 29-Dec. 5, 2013 - Los Angeles Times
- Charge of the lit brigade - The Lawyer
- A day in the life of - CNN
- What to watch 112713 - ESPN (blog)
- Kosciusko County Court News - Stacey Page Online
- City league bowling highlight sheet scores - Battle Creek Enquirer
- Mysterious Celebrity Deaths That Still Have Us Scratching Our Heads - Huffington Post
- Woman 'slave denied medical treatment despite stroke' - Telegraph.co.uk
- An Oral History of the Last WCW Monday Nitro - Bleacher Report
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |