Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Assembly District 115|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
Kimmel ran in the 2012 election for New York State Assembly District 115. He lost against District 114 incumbent Janet L. Duprey (who also ran on the Independence Party of New York State ticket) and Karen M. Bisso in the Republican primary on September 13, 2012. Kimmel lost to Bisso in the Conservative Party primary. Timothy R. Carpenter ran unopposed in the Democratic primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|New York State Assembly, District 115 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Janet Duprey Incumbent||49.5%||1,584|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Kimmel was a Conservative Party candidate for District 114 of the New York State Assembly. He lost in the Republican primary but he was uncontested in the September 14 Conservative Party primary. Kimmel was defeated by incumbent Janet Duprey (R) in the general election on November 2.
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Candidate List for the September 13, 2012, State Primary Election," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official September 13, 2012, Primary Results," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official Assembly Election Returns Nov. 6, 2012," accessed July 31, 2014
- New York Times, "NY state legislative election results," accessed February 11, 2014
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |