For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Former candidate for|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 84|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
David Jaroch's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
Restore funding to our schools
- Excerpt: "Supporting our kids and making sure their schools get the funding they need is one of my top priorities."
Roll back tax increases on middle-class families and seniors
- Excerpt: "I will restore the tax credits and deductions families rely on, and get rid of the new retirement tax on seniors."
Bring back funding for police and fire services
- Excerpt: "Public safety is one of the most important resources to make a community prosper, not only to set down roots and raise a family, but to build a business as well."
Support small-business owners and help them create jobs
- Excerpt: "I know that the past few years have been challenging ones for entrepreneurs. We must support and encourage small business owners, so that they can create jobs and put people back to work."
Protect our natural resources
- Excerpt: "The Thumb is a wonderland of rivers, lakes and a beautiful shoreline. These not only provide us with recreation, but generate jobs and economic opportunity for our families. We must conserve these resources for our kids and grandchildren. "
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. David Jaroch defeated Richard Badger in the Democratic primary. Edward Canfield defeated six other challengers in the Republican primary. Canfield defeated Jaroch in the general election.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 84 General Election, 2014|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 84 Democratic Primary, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "David + Jaroch + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 84
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Profile from Vote-USA
- David Jaroch on Facebook
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
- davidjaroch.com, "Issues," accessed July 31, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed December 5, 2014
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |