David Johnson (Maine Politician)
|Maine House of Representatives, District 20|
|2010 - 2014|
|Elections and appointments|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|Profession||Carpenter, small business owner|
Johnson's professional experience includes working as the owner of Dave Johnson Building & Remodeling, Inc. He served as a Corporal in the United States Marine Corps for four years.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Johnson served on the following committees:
|Maine Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Veterans and Legal Affairs|
Johnson won re-election in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 20. Johnson defeated John Williams in the June 12 Republican primary and defeated Benjamin Pratt (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 20, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||David Johnson Incumbent||67.7%||2,958|
|Maine House of Representatives, District 20 Republican Primary, 2012|
|David Johnson Incumbent||68.4%||463|
|Maine House of Representatives General Election, District 20 (2010)|
|David Johnson (R)||2,495||52%|
|Benjamin Pratt (D)||2,088||44%|
Comprehensive donor information for Johnson is available dating back to 2010. Based on available campaign finance records, Johnson raised a total of $10,708 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 12, 2013.
|David Johnson's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Maine State House, District 20||$1,295|
|2010||Maine State House, District 20||$9,413|
|Grand Total Raised||$10,708|
2012Johnson won re-election to the Maine House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Johnson raised a total of $11,295.
|Maine House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to David Johnson (Maine Politician)'s campaign in 2012|
|Town & Country Mobil Home Park||$350|
|Bassett, Gregory C||$350|
|Republican Majority Fund||$350|
|Maine Association Of Realtors||$350|
|Maine Senate Pac||$350|
|Total Raised in 2012||$11,295|
|Source: Follow the Money|
In 2010, Johnson raised $9,413 in contributions.
His top contributor was the Public Fund, which donated $8,913 to his campaign.
Johnson is married to his wife, Carrie.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term David + Johnson + Maine + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine State Legislature
- Maine House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Joint Committees
- Maine state legislative districts
- Maine House of Representatives - Rep. David Johnson
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012, 2010
- Maine Secretary of State, "2012 Candidate List," accessed May 14, 2012
- Maine Secretary of State, "Tabulations for Elections held in 2012," accessed March 19, 2014
- Maine Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Official 2010 Election Results," accessed February 18, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Johnson, David D," accessed September 12, 2013
- Follow the Money, "Johnson, David," accessed December 23, 2013
- Daily Paul, "11 Maine State Legislators endorse Ron Paul," February 3, 2012
Benjamin Pratt (D)
|Maine House of Representatives District 20
| Succeeded by|
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |