David Kenney is a political consultant in Colorado who specializes in working on ballot initiative campaigns.
Kenney started a firm in 2003 called the Kenney Group after working for Jim Monaghan, also a prominent political consultant in Colorado.
Kenney attended Hobart College in Geneva, New York, where he played on three NCAA championship lacrosse teams.
Ballot initiative campaigns
- Colorado Amendment 58 (2008), which lost.
- Denver bond issues increaseing for improvements to parks, libraries, more.
- Tax increase to make preschool available to more Denver children.
- Denver jail and court complex approval in 2005
- Denver hotel room tax boost in 2005 to pay for marketing the city to convention planners and potential vacationers