For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|New Mexico House of Representatives District 23|
|January 18, 2011-2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
Doyle's professional experience includes owning a construction business and was quoted as saying he wanted to use his business background to help eliminate waste from the state budget.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Doyle served on the following committees:
- Business and Industry Committee, New Mexico House of Representatives
- Enrolling and Engrossing - B Committee, New Mexico House of Representatives
- Judiciary Committee, New Mexico House of Representatives
Doyle won the Republican primary for State Senate District 9 against Charles D. Mellon on June 5, 2012. He was defeated by incumbent John Sapien (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Mexico State Senate, District 9, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||John Sapien Incumbent||50.3%||11,654|
|New Mexico House of Representatives General Election, District 23 (2010)|
|David Doyle (R)||6,426||54.10%|
|Benjamin Rodefer (D)||5,446||45.90%|
Doyle defeated Thomas Molitor and Paul Pacheco in the June 1 Republican primary.
|New Mexico House of Representatives Republican Primary, District 23 (2010)|
In 2010, Doyle raised a total of $98,970 in campaign contributions.
His five largest campaign contributors in 2010 were:
|Enterprise Builders Corp||$4,000|
|New Mexico NAIOP||$2,500|
|New Mexico Home Builders Association||$2,500|
|Associated Builders & Contractors of New Mexico||$2,500|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term David + Doyle + New + Mexico + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Mexico House of Representatives
- House Committees
- New Mexico State Legislature
- New Mexico state legislative districts
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- NM Politics, "Chavez joins exodus from N.M. House," March 12, 2012
- Santa Fe New Mexican, "Profiles of new N.M. state legislators," accessed December 18, 2014
- New Mexico Watchdog, "Republicans have a dream night in New Mexico state House races," November 2, 2010
- New Mexico Secretary of State, "2010 General Election results," accessed May 12, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2010 campaign contributions," accessed December 18, 2014
Benjamin Rodefer (D)
|New Mexico House of Representatives - District 23
| Succeeded by|
Paul A. Pacheco (R)