David L. Steinhof
|David L. Steinhof|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, 6th Bristol District|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||September 10, 2013|
Steinhof ran in a special election for Massachusetts House of Representatives 6th Bristol District. The seat was vacant following David Sullivan's (D) resignation to become the executive director of the Fall River Housing Authority. Steinhof was unopposed in the Republican primary on August 13 and was defeated by Carole A. Fiola (D) in the special election, which took place on September 10.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, 6th Bristol District, Special Election, 2013|
|Republican||David L. Steinhof||46.9%||2,564|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "David L. + Steinhof + Massachusetts + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- sec.state.ma.us., "Primary Candidates," accessed July 19, 2013
- heraldnews.com, "Aug. 13, Sept. 10 set as special election dates to replace Sullivan," May 13, 2013
- masslive.com, "Democrats Dan Cullinane, Daniel Donahue and Carol Fiola elected to Massachusetts House," September 11, 2013
- ''electionstats.state.ma.us, "Official special election results," accessed November 19, 2013
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |
Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court | Appeals Court | Superior Courts | District Courts | Probate and Family Courts | Juvenile Courts | Housing Courts | Land Courts | Boston Municipal Courts | Judicial selection in Massachusetts |