David Lewis (Montana)
|Montana House of Representatives, District 54|
- This page is about the 2012 Montana state house candidate. For the Montana state senator, see Dave Lewis.
Lewis was called a 'single-issue crusader' by the Montana Cowgirl Blog for his strong opposition to medical marijuana. (In 2010, he launched a petition drive to get an initiative repealing the state's medical marijuana law on the ballot, which did not succeed.)
Lewis ran in the 2012 election for Montana House of Representatives, District 54. Lewis ran unopposed in the June 5 primary election and was defeated by incumbent Margie MacDonald (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 54, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Margaret MacDonald Incumbent||58.7%||1,931|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "David + Lewis + Montana + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Royal Variety Performance 2013 - ITV News
- This Day, November 20, In Jewish History by Mitchell A. Levin - Cleveland Jewish News (blog)
- How To Turn A Big Mac Into A Linebacker: The 300-Pounder In The NFL - Deadspin
- Boom and bust: Income improving but still lagging behind state's WWII heyday - Great Falls Tribune
- TONS OF INDEPENDENT WRESTLING RESULTS - Pro Wrestling Insider - Xtra
- Patricia C. Waters, 89 - Westport Now
- Misery on Manus is morally abhorrent - Sydney Morning Herald
- House Roll Call: Allows sale of more health plans - San Francisco Chronicle
- Royal Variety Performance 2013 line up - ITV News
- Forest Service Seeks Hearing On Oil Lease - Fairfield Sun Times
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Montana Cowgirl Blog, "Single-Issue Crusader Wants Free of Your Freedoms," August 2, 2012. Retrieved October 16, 2012.
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative General Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative Primary Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |