David Lillard, Jr.
|David Lillard, Jr.|
|January 15, 2009 - Present|
|Years in position||5|
|Predecessor||Dale Sims (D)|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed||January 15, 2009|
|Appointed by||Tennessee General Assembly|
|Commissioner, Shelby County Board|
|Shelby County Election Commissioner|
|Bachelor's||University of Memphis (1977)|
|Master's||University of Florida (1983)|
|J.D.||University of Memphis College of Law(1980)|
|Birthday||November 23, 1953|
|Place of birth||Fort Rucker, AL|
Lillard, Jr. was born in Fort Rucker, Alabama and raised in Tennessee. He worked for 25 years as an attorney practicing finance law, health law and tax law.
- BA, University of Memphis, 1977
- JD, University of Memphis, 1980
- LLM, Taxation, University of Florida, 1983
Tennessee Treasurer (2009-Present)
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "David + Lillard + Tennessee + Treasurer"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Tennessee Treasurer "About" Accessed November 12, 2012
- Treasury.TN.gov, "About the treasurer," accessed September 14, 2011
- The Commercial Appeal, "Lillard, Hargett appointed constitutional officers in legislature," January 15, 2009
- Burch, Porter & Johnson PLLC, "David H. Lillard, Jr. Elected State Treasurer," January 15, 2009
Dale Sims (D)
| Succeeded by|