|Maine Public Utilities Commission|
|August 2010 - Present|
|Years in position||3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed||August 2, 2010|
|Appointed by||Gov. John Baldacci (D)|
|Bachelor's||Princeton University’s Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs (1989)|
|J.D.||Harvard Law School (1992)|
Littell was an attorney at Pierce, Atwood from 1992-2003, the last four years as partner. From 1994-2003, he was a lieutenant commander in the U.S. Navy Reserves.
- 1992: Juris Doctor from Harvard Law School
- 1989: A.B. from Princeton University’s Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs
Maine Public Utilities Commission (2010-Present)
Littell was appointed to the Maine Public Utilities Commission in August 2010.
Maine Department of Environmental Protection (2005-2010)
Until his appointment to the MPUC, Littell served as the Commissioner of the Maine Department of Environmental Protection for five years starting in 2005, and served two earlier years as Deputy Commissioner.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "David + Littell + Maine "
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Maine Public Utilities Commission
- Public Services Commissioner
- Governor of Maine
- Maine Secretary of State
|Maine Public Utilities Commission
| Succeeded by|