David M. Farrell
|David M. Farrell|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Ohio House of Representatives District 79|
Farrell was running in the 2012 election for Ohio House, District 79. Farrell was unopposed in the March 6 Democratic primary election and would have been challenged by District 72 incumbent Ross McGregor (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
Farrell withdrew from the race after the primary election. The replacement for Farrell's position as the Democratic nominee is expected to be decided by August 28, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "David + Farrell + Ohio + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- POZ Inside: Kevin Devine - The Untold Story - PropertyOfZack
- Golden Globes 2014 live ceremony - Sydney Morning Herald
- The Golden Globes: Vulture's Epic Party Timeline - Vulture
- Too much of a Cross to bear in absence of forceful action - Sydney Morning Herald
- Living with a nuclear neighbour - Times & Star
- 71st Golden Globe Awards Liveblog - The Wire (blog)
- Live Blogging the 71st Annual Golden Globes - ComingSoon.net
- ?Eye of The Tiger!? ? Awareness in Londonderry - Londonderry News
- Farm bill in trouble - Politico
- Boehner Benghazi Coverup? - Right Side News
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |