David Martin (Kentucky)
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 66|
|Bachelor's||Northern Kentucky University|
Martin's LinkedIn profile highlighted the following campaign themes:
|“||If you give me the privilege of representing you in Frankfort, some of my top priorities will be to create jobs, cut wasteful spending, promote a more open and accountable government, and provide the best education possible for our children. I will deliver common sense, determined leadership on behalf of this great community and will always keep in mind that I represent YOU, and not the special interests. My promise to you is that my votes will be consistent with what I think is best for my community - NOT what is best to keep me in office.
Boone County needs someone to fight to ensure they receive equitable educational and transportation funding.
Boone County needs someone to fight against gas tax increases and tolls.
Elections for the office of Kentucky House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 28, 2014. Incumbent Addia Kathryn Wuchner defeated David Martin in the Republican primary.
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 66 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Addia Kathryn Wuchner Incumbent||60.7%||2,875|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "David + Martin + Kentucky + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kentucky House of Representatives
- Kentucky House of Representatives District 66
- Kentucky House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Kentucky State Legislature
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Candidate Filings with the Office of the Secretary of State," accessed August 21, 2014
- LinkedIn, "David Martin," accessed May 7, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- C-SPAN, "Primary Results - May 20th, 2014," accessed May 20, 2014
State of Kentucky
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor Cabinet | Chairman of Public Services |