|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 80|
|January 1, 2013 - Present|
|January 1, 2017|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Meade served on the following committees:
|Kentucky Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Banking and Insurance|
|• Licensing and Occupations, Vice-chair|
|• State Government|
Elections for the office of Kentucky House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 20, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 28, 2014. Incumbent David Meade ran unopposed in the Republican primary and was unchallenged in the general election.
Meade won election in the 2012 election for Kentucky House of Representatives District 80. He defeated Mark Eaton, Roger Coldiron and Jerry Lee Shelton in the Republican primary on May 22, 2012, and was unopposed in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 80 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Jerry Lee Shelton||4.4%||175|
Comprehensive donor information for Meade is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Meade raised a total of $30,278 during that time period. This information was last updated on June 19, 2013.
|David Meade's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Kentucky State House, District 80||$30,278|
|Grand Total Raised||$30,278|
2012Meade won election to the Kentucky House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Meade raised a total of $30,278.
|Kentucky House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to David Meade's campaign in 2012|
|Total Raised in 2012||$30,278|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "David + Meade + Kentucky + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kentucky General Assembly
- Kentucky House of Representatives
- Kentucky House Committees
- Kentucky Joint Committees
- Kentucky state legislative districts
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Candidate Filings with the Office of the Secretary of State," accessed October 29, 2014
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Official 2014 Primary Election Results," accessed October 29, 2014
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Official 2014 General Election Results," accessed December 5, 2014
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Official 2012 Primary Election Results," accessed March 13, 2014
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Official 2012 General Election Results," accessed March 13, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Meade, David," accessed June 19, 2013
Danny Ford (R)
|Kentucky House of Representatives District 80
| Succeeded by|
State of Kentucky
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor Cabinet | Chairman of Public Services |