|Indiana House of Representatives District 55|
- Purdue University, B.A. Education
A brief synopsis of Moeller's work history:
- 1968 - 1973: Teacher-Coach Mt. Vernon Schools
- 1974 - 1985: Detroit Steel Products- Production Manager, Materials Manager
- 1986 - 1991: Franklin Casket Co.- President, General Manager
- 1991 - 2007: Detroit Steel Products- Returned as General Sales Manager
- 2007 - Current: Standens Inc.- U.S. Sales Manager
Moeller ran in the 2012 election for Indiana House of Representatives District 55. Moeller ran unopposed in the May 8 Democratic primary and was defeated by Cindy Meyer Ziemke (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 55, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Cindy Meyer Ziemke||60.6%||14,974|
Moeller lost to Republican incumbent Tom Knollman by a margin of 12,183 to 5,034. Libertarian candidate Sarah Jordan came in third with 1,142 votes.  The general election took place on November 2, 2010.
In the May 4th primary, Moeller defeated Glenn Bailey by a margin of 1,539 to 1,088. 
Moeller and his wife Sandy have four grown children.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 David Moeller For District 55 "About Dave" Accessed April 23, 2012
- ↑ Indiana Secretary of State, List of May 8, 2012 primary candidates
- ↑ Indiana Secretary of State, “Election Results – Indiana General Election, November 6, 2012,” accessed January 24, 2013
- ↑ Official Indiana General Election Results
- ↑ Official Indiana Primary Election Results
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |