|Former candidate for|
|Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 91|
Monlux's campaign website highlighted the following issues:
- Excerpt: "I believe that Abortion is wrong and cold blooded murder. I believe that life begins at conception and that God has a plan for every life. I would allow for the following RARE exceptions: 1: If the girl is age 17 or younger, 2: rape reported to the police within two months of the rape which the Abortion would be allowed until the start of the third trimester, 3: a direct threat to the mothers health and or 4: incest. I am also for tougher laws, fines and penalties for rapists. I also favor increasing help programs, counseling programs and promoting the means of adoption for victims. I support the right to life for the unborn."
Balanced Budget Amendment
- Excerpt: "I support a balanced budget amendent [sic] where Governments [sic] at all levels can not [sic] spend more than they take in. In addition I would go one step farther in making it illegal for our Government to both lend money to and borrow money from any Country and International Orginzations [sic]."
- Excerpt: "I call for an end to all Bonds and want to reduce/eliminate debt at all levels. In addition I would support a Consitutional [sic] Amendment making Bonds illegal for all governments to issue at any level of government in the State of Oklahoma."
- Excerpt: "I believe in the Dignity of every Human life. However I would gladly make exceptions for the following: Convicted Murderers, Rapist and Terrorists. If they do not meet any of these criteria, proven in a court of law, then the maximum sentence should be Life in Prison with the Possiblity [sic] of Parole for the jury to consider."
- Excerpt: "I am against Common Core and it must be repealed."
Elections for the office of Oklahoma House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 24, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 11, 2014. Trey Puckett was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Chris Kannady defeated Chad Olsen, Scott Esk, David Monlux and Jon Painter. Kannady defeated Puckett in the general election.
|Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 91 General Election, 2014|
|Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 91 Republican Primary, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "David + Monlux + Oklahoma + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oklahoma House of Representatives
- Oklahoma State Legislature
- Oklahoma House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Oklahoma House of Representatives District 91
- David Monlux 4 OK House, "Where I Stand on the Issues," accessed June 5, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Candidates for State Elective Officials 2014," accessed April 15, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Official Results Statewide Primary Election — June 24, 2014," accessed July 10, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Official General Election Results, Federal, State, Legislative and Judicial Races — November 4, 2014," accessed November 5, 2014
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |