David Moore (Wisconsin)
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 81|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Moore's professional experience includes serving as a pastor.
Moore's website has emphasized the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "A more favorable tax and regulatory climate will make Wisconsin an attractive place for businesses to establish themselves, expand, and hire our citizens."
- Excerpt: "A better tax climate for families and individuals would contribute powerfully to making Wisconsin a state in which people want to stay, raise families, be entrepreneurs. It would also draw people here from other states."
- Excerpt: "Laws should protect the rights and freedoms of citizens. When a person wilfully breaks a just law , it is an assault on freedom. There must be clear penalties for people who break just laws. However, laws must be structured to protect freedom rather than to legitimize or guard against the abuses of a few."
- Excerpt: "Wisconsin should re-examine its policies to ensure that parents always maintain the right to determine and meet the physical, emotional, educational, and spiritual needs of their own children."
- Excerpt: "I believe in responsible gun ownership."
- Excerpt: "I will make it a priority to ensure that Wisconsin says no to any overreach on the part of the Federal Government so that our state and its citizens continue to have full right to govern their own affairs."
- Excerpt: "In order to restore accountability to the elected representatives of the people, I will advocate for all regulations, taxes, fees, penalties, and any other measures that have a direct impact on citizens to be approved by the legislature."
PRIVATE PROPERTY/RIGHT TO PRIVACY
- Excerpt: "The more power government has over what’s yours, the less any of us as individuals are able to make our own choices about how we will live our lives."
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Wisconsin State Assembly will consist of a primary election on August 12, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Dave Considine will face Margo Miller and Peter Vedro in the Democratic primary. Ashton Kirsch will face David Moore and Greg Petrulis in the Republican primary.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "David + Moore + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Wisconsin State Legislature
- Wisconsin state legislative districts
- Wisconsin State Assembly
- Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2014
- Wisconsin State Legislature
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Official campaign website
- David Moore on Facebook
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |