|Indiana House of Representatives District 82|
|November 7, 2012-Present|
|November 5, 2014|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Central Noble High School|
Ober earned his B.S. in Computer Graphics Technology from Purdue University in 2009. His professional experience includes working as a Web Developer for Cirrus ABS.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Ober served on the following committees:
|Indiana Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Agriculture and Rural Development|
|• Employment, Labor and Pensions, Vice-chair|
|• Government and Regulatory Reform|
Elections for the office of Indiana House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 6, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 7, 2014. Mike Wilber was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent David L. Ober was unopposed in the Republican primary. Wilber will face Ober in the general election.
Ober won election in the 2012 election for Indiana House of Representatives District 82. Ober defeated Mike Caywood, Denise Lemmon and Wesley Ortell in the May 8 Republican primary and defeated Mike Wilber (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 82, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||David Ober Incumbent||67.7%||15,113|
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 82 Republican Primary, 2012|
Ober was endorsed by Noble County Councilman Mark Pankop, The American Family Association of Indiana PAC, The Allen County Right to Life PAC, and the Hoosier Gun Owners PAC in the race for State representative in District 82.
Comprehensive donor information for Ober is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Ober raised a total of $39,514 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 10, 2013.
|David Ober's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Indiana State House, District 82||$39,514|
|Grand Total Raised||$39,514|
2012Ober won election to the Indiana House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Ober raised a total of $39,514.
|Indiana House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to David Ober's campaign in 2012|
|Ober, David L||$4,408|
|Hanning, Ronda C||$2,000|
|Friends of Jim Banks||$1,050|
|Total Raised in 2012||$39,514|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "David + Ober + Indiana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Indiana State Legislature
- Indiana House of Representatives
- Indiana House Committees
- Indiana state legislative districts
- davidober.us, "About Dave," accessed April 24, 2012
- Indiana Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed February 10, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 12, 2014
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
- Indiana Secretary of State, "List of May 8, 2012, primary candidates," accessed March 6, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, “Election Results – Indiana General Election, November 6, 2012,” accessed January 24, 2013
- David Ober for State Representative, "County Councilman Pankop endores Ober" accessed April 27, 2012
- David Ober for State Representative, "Profamily group endorses David Ober for state representatives" accessed April 27, 2012
- David Ober for State Representative, "Allen County Right to life Endorses David Ober" accessed April 27, 2012
- David Ober for State Representative, "Hoosier gun owners pac endorses David Ober" accessed April 27, 2012
- David Ober for State Representative, "Endorsements," accessed April 27, 2012
- followthemoney.org, "Ober, David L," accessed September 10, 2013
Jeffrey Espich (R)
|Indiana House of Representatives District 82
| Succeeded by|
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |