David M. Omdahl
is a Republican
member of the South Dakota State Senate
, representing District 11
. He was first elected to the chamber in 2012.
Omdahl earned his bachelor's degree from the South Dakota School of Mines and Technology. He works as a civil engineer.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Omdahl served on the following committees:
- See also: South Dakota State Senate elections, 2014
The general elections for the office of South Dakota State Senate will take place on November 4, 2014. A primary election took place on June 3, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. Tom Cool was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent David Omdahl was unopposed in the Republican primary. Cool will face Omdahl in the general election.
- See also: South Dakota State Senate elections, 2012
Omdahl won election in the 2012 election for South Dakota State Senate District 11. He was drafted to run for the seat being vacated by incumbent Todd Schlekeway who dropped out of his re-election bid after the primary. Omdahl defeated Democrat Tom Cool in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|South Dakota State Senate, District 11, General Election, 2012
|| Tom Cool
Comprehensive donor information for David Omdahl is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, David Omdahl raised a total of $0 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 26, 2013.
David Omdahl won election to the South Dakota State Senate in 2012. During that election cycle, David Omdahl raised a total of $0
|South Dakota State Senate 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to David Omdahl's campaign in 2012|
|Total Raised in 2012||$0|
|Source:Follow the Money
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "David + Omdahl + South + Dakota + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
David Omdahl News Feed
- ↑ Argusleader.com, "Omdahl focuses on energy while Cool touts education," accessed October 24, 2012
- ↑ South Dakota Secretary of State, "Primary Election - Unofficial Results," accessed June 4, 2014
- ↑ South Dakota Secretary of State, "Current Candidates for Primary Election," accessed May 2, 2014
- ↑ Argus Leader, "District 11 names new Republican candidate," accessed September 12, 2012
- ↑ followthemoney.org, "Omdahl, David," accessed September 26, 2013