For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Tulsa City Council, District 3|
|Years in position||7|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Will Rogers High School|
Patrick's professional experience includes owning and operating Patrick Auto Service, an automobile repair business, and Patrick Enterprises, a property management company.
The city of Tulsa, Oklahoma held nonpartisan city council elections on November 4, 2014. A primary election took place on June 24, 2014, for races in which more than two candidates filed to run. District 3 did not hold a primary election. Incumbent David Patrick defeated Virgil Lee Wallace, Sr. in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "David + Patrick + Tulsa"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Tulsa, Oklahoma city council elections, 2014
- United States municipal elections, 2014
- Tulsa Council, "District 3," accessed on October 1, 2014
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
- Tulsa County, "Official candidate list," accessed June 30, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "2014 Unofficial Election Results," accessed on November 4, 2014
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |