|Tulsa City Council, District 3|
|Years in position||7|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Will Rogers High School|
Patrick's professional experience includes owning and operating Patrick Auto Service, an automobile repair business, and Patrick Enterprises, a property management company.
The city of Tulsa, Oklahoma held nonpartisan city council elections on November 4, 2014. A primary election took place on June 24, 2014, for races in which more than two candidates filed to run. District 3 did not hold a primary election. Incumbent David Patrick defeated Virgil Lee Wallace, Sr. in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "David + Patrick + Tulsa"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Tulsa, Oklahoma city council elections, 2014
- United States municipal elections, 2014
- Tulsa Council, "District 3," accessed on October 1, 2014
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
- Tulsa County, "Official candidate list," accessed June 30, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "2014 Unofficial Election Results," accessed on November 4, 2014
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |