Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Maine House of Representatives, District 104|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
Elections for the office of Maine House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the general election was September 22, 2014. David Pearson was unopposed in the Democratic primary. District 24 incumbent Raymond Wallace was unopposed in the Republican primary. Wallace defeated Pearson in the general election.
|Maine House of Representatives District 104, General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Raymond Wallace Incumbent||56.8%||2,007|
Pearson ran in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 24. Pearson ran unopposed in the June 12 Democratic primary and was defeated by incumbent Raymond Wallace (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 24, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Raymond Wallace Incumbent||55.4%||2,116|
Pearson was a Green-Independent candidate in the 2011 special election for District 24 of the Maine House of Representatives. Pearson ran to fill the vacancy created when Frederick Wintle (R) resigned his seat after being charged with pulling a loaded gun on a photographer in the parking lot of a local doughnut shop.Pearson was defeated by Raymond Wallace (R) in the November 8, 2011 special election. Lesley Maynard (D) also ran.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term David + Pearson + Maine + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine House of Representatives
- Maine House of Representatives District 104
- Maine House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Maine State Legislature
- Maine Secretary of State, Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Candidate List," April 4, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," accessed May 8, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," accessed June 2, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Primary Election - June 10, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "General Election - November 4, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
- Maine Secretary of State, "2012 Candidate List," accessed May 14, 2012
- Maine Secretary of State, "Tabulations for Elections held in 2012," accessed March 19, 2014
- Boston Globe, "Maine lawmaker resigns after gun threat incident," September 14, 2011
- Bangor Daily News, "Republicans keep House District 24 seat," November 8, 2011
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |