|Governor of Georgia|
|Mayor of Dalton|
|High school||Dalton High School|
|Bachelor's||University of Georgia|
|Other||Dalton Junior College|
Pennington serves in the part-time position of Mayor of Dalton, Georgia. He has held this position since 2008. He also founded Advanced Insurance Strategies.
- Dalton High School
- Dalton Junior College
- B.A. in Economics from University of Georgia
- See also: Georgia gubernatorial election, 2014
|Georgia Governor - 2014 Republican primary|
|Poll||Nathan Deal||David Pennington||Undecided||Margin of Error||Sample Size|
|Better Georgia Poll|
(May 7-9, 2013)
|Public Policy Polling|
(August 2-5, 2013)
|Note: The polls above may not reflect all polls that have been conducted in this race. Those displayed are a random sampling chosen by Ballotpedia staff. If you would like to nominate another poll for inclusion in the table, send an email to email@example.com|
Pennington is a native of Dalton, Georgia. His wife is named Pamela, and they have two children, David IV and Mary Jane.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "David + Pennington + Georgia + Governor"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Ga. governor outlines spending priorities - Marietta Daily Journal
- VIDEO: Deal: Savannah harbor dredging to start this year - Savannah Morning News
- Jason Carter raises $1.3 million in bid for governor - Atlanta Journal Constitution (blog)
- Pennington Makes Statement on Increased Spending - Coosa Valley News
- Nathan Deal: Increase school spending by $547 million - Atlanta Journal Constitution (blog)
- Georgia governor has $4 million in contributions for re-election bid - Florida Times-Union
- Experts call session a look at a Deal second term - Savannah Morning News
- Pennington says tort reform will help him cut spending - Columbia County News Times
- Nathan Deal gives tentative support to 'opt in' provision for campus-carry bill - Atlanta Journal Constitution (blog)
- Pennington says he expected Deal to outspend him - The Daily Citizen
State of Georgia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | State Superintendent of Schools | Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |