|U.S. Senate, Georgia|
Candidates for Congress are required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2014 elections season. Below are Perdue's reports.
|David Perdue (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|October Quarterly||October 15, 2013||$0.00||$1,810,972.53||$(466,033.57)||$1,344,938.96|
Third quarter fundraising report
Perdue invested $1 million of his own money into his campaign, having announced on October 10, 2013, that he donated $500,000 and loaned $500,000 to his campaign. The investment boosted his fundraising fund to more than $1.8 million and left him with $1.3 million in cash on hand as of September 30, 2013.
“I wouldn’t expect others to invest in a cause that I was not willing to invest in myself,” Perdue said in a statement. “However, I do not believe in self-funding a campaign. After these first weeks, I am confident that people are responding and we will have the resources needed to get our message out to the voters."
As of October 2013, Perdue reported that he contributed or loaned his campaign a total of $1,132,733 from May 14, 2013, to September 30, 2013. He contributed $632,733 and loaned his committee another $500,000 on September 30, 2013.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "David + Perdue + Georgia +Congress "
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- GOP Senate candidates meet for first debate - The Augusta Chronicle
- What's our environmental direction? - BlueRidgeNow.com
- Campaign Trail: US Senate hopeful stops in Newnan - Newnan Times-Herald
- Korean American vies for Senate seat in Georgia Republican primary - allvoices
- Stirring the pot ahead of first GOP Senate debate - Atlanta Journal Constitution (blog)
- 'Fast, focused' session will have few big initiatives, several controversies - Savannah Morning News
- GOP Sen. candidate says only way Democrats win Ga. is if 'illegal aliens' get ... - NBCNews.com
- "Fast & focused" session will have big initiatives, controversies - Online Athens
- Jones: Legislative session could hint at Deal's second term - Online Athens
- Budget, education funding to be key issues in 2014 amid major election year - The Republic
- United States Senate elections in Georgia, 2014
- United States Senate elections, 2014
- United States Senate
- Roll Call "Another Georgia Republican Closes In on Senate Race #GASEN" Accessed May 15, 2013
- Daily Kos "Daily Kos Elections Morning Digest: Sanford's win makes a Colbert Busch upset possible" Accessed May 15, 2013
- Federal Election Commission "David Perdue 2014 Summary reports," Accessed November 12, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "October Quarterly," accessed November 12, 2013
- Roll Call, "Georgia Republican Invests $1M in Senate Campaign," accessed October 11, 2013
- Roll Call, "Two Senate Candidates Put Up $1 Million or More for 2014," accessed October 28, 2013
State of Georgia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | State Superintendent of Schools | Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |