David Powers (Indiana)
|Indiana House of Representatives District 52|
Powers ran in the 2012 election for Indiana House of Representatives District 52. Powers ran against Gary Harbaugh, Paul Moss, and Ben Smaltz in the Republican primary on May 8, 2012 and was defeated by Ben Smaltz. Charles Odier ran unopposed in the Democratic primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 52 Republican Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "David + Powers + Indiana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Butt Slapping: New, Nonexistent 'Trend' In Schools Makes Everybody Nobody ... - Huffington Post
- Martin County Community Calendar, updated Dec. 9 - TCPalm
- Martin County Community Calendar, updated Dec. 5 - TCPalm
- DEMS RENEW OBAMACARE PUSH ? WaPo: Third of enrollments plagued by ... - Politico
- Missing Bourbon Prompts $10000 Reward Offer - Huffington Post
- NYT: A new wave of challenges to health law - NBCNews.com
- Martin County Community Calendar, updated Dec. 3 - TCPalm
- Martin County Community Calendar, updated Dec. 2 - TCPalm
- Notorious mass murders in Indiana's past - Indianapolis Star
- Lesley Weidenbener: Indiana lawmakers resist wading into education dispute ... - The Courier-Journal
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Powers has been married to Anna Rose (Lockwood) for 45 years They have one daughter and two grandsons who live in DeKalb County..
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |