|New Jersey General Assembly, District 5|
Ragonese earned his B.A. in Political Science from Rutgers University, his J.D. from Rutgers University, Camden Law School, in 1998 and his L.L.M. in Trial Advocacy at the James E. Beasley School of Law, Temple University in 2001. His professional experience includes working as an Adjunct Professor of law at Seton Hall Law School, as an attorney for White and Williams LLP and as the Deputy Attorney General for the New Jersey Department of Law and Public Safety from 2000-2005.
Ragonese ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 5. Ragonese was bracketed with George Wagoner. He was unopposed in the June 4 Republican primary. He was defeated by incumbent Angel Fuentes (D) and incumbent Gilbert L. Wilson (D) in the general election, which took place on November 5, 2013.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "David + Ragonese + New + Jersey + General + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Project Vote Smart
- Save Jersey-Meet David Ragonese
- New Jersey Department of State, Official Primary Results
- New Jersey Department of State, Unofficial general election candidates
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 Primary Candidates", Accessed April 15, 2013
- Project Vote Smart - David Ragonese
- New Jersey Department of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," Accessed July 26, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official general election candidates," September 9, 2013
- Associated Press, "New Jersey - Summary Vote Results," November 6, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "2013 Official General Election results," accessed December 6, 2013
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |