Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 77|
Redick has been owner of Sustainable Energy Earth as consulting engineering service for energy use and renewable resources, since 2004. He holds a BSE and MBA in Engineering and Economics from the University of Michigan.
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
Redick was defeated by Democrat Brett Hulsey in the November 2 general election. Also defeated were Green Party Ben Manski and Independent David Olson. Redick was unopposed in the primary election.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 77 Republican Primary (2010)|
|David Redick (R)||1,722||99.42%|
Redick's themes are:
- a more cost-effective, and less abusive, government;"
- More jobs and prosperity;
- Protection of States' Rights the environment, and better use of energy; and
- Strong defense, but anti war for empire.
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Redick's profile on LinkedIn
- List of candidates certified for the November 2, 2010 general election in Wisconsin
- Campaign website
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |