Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire State House, Belknap 6|
|2000 - 2012|
|Years in position||14|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Place of birth||Manchester, NH|
Russell's professional experience includes owning and operating The Village Store, sales representative, route sales, and grocer.
Russell earned a diploma from Proctor Academy and attended Colby College.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Russell was appointed to this committee:
On November 2, 2010 Russell was re-elected to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Belknap 6 general election (2010)|
Russell raised $500 for his campaign.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Belknap District 6|
|David Russell (R)||1,396|
In 2010, a year in which Russell was up for re-election, he collected $620 in donations.
Russell and his wife, Heather, have two children; Brian and Heather.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "David + Russell + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Obama Faces Decision On Keystone XL Pipeline - Huffington Post
- Legislative Ethics Committee to decide today on Bragdon conflict-of-interest probe - The Union Leader
- DailyDAC, LLC Founder Jonathan Friedland Selected to the 2014 Illinois Super ... - PR Web (press release)
- Tom Richmond: Disillusion with Westminster stems from poor calibre MPs - Yorkshire Post
- Montgomery County and Frederick County home sales - Washington Post
- Hillsborough real estate transactions for Jan. 26. - Tampabay.com (blog)
- Storm was hit and miss - Boston Globe
- NH Senate must approve Medicaid expansion - Seacoastonline.com
- The Politics Of Passing 1964's Civil Rights Act - New Hampshire Public Radio
- Home Routes returns Feb. 8 with Darren McMullen and Rachel Davis - Thompson Citizen
- New Hampshire House of Representatives - Rep Russell
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Belknap 6
| Succeeded by|