Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire State House, Belknap 6|
|2000 - 2012|
|Years in position||13|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Place of birth||Manchester, NH|
Russell's professional experience includes owning and operating The Village Store, sales representative, route sales, and grocer.
Russell earned a diploma from Proctor Academy and attended Colby College.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Russell was appointed to this committee:
On November 2, 2010 Russell was re-elected to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Belknap 6 general election (2010)|
Russell raised $500 for his campaign.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Belknap District 6|
|David Russell (R)||1,396|
In 2010, a year in which Russell was up for re-election, he collected $620 in donations.
Russell and his wife, Heather, have two children; Brian and Heather.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "David + Russell + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Bar Owner Christopher Ferrell Murdered Musician Wayne Mills Over Cigarette ... - Huffington Post
- First Nations Energy Industry Poll Finds Deep Distrust - Huffington Post Canada
- Critics' Picks Critics' Picks: Dec. 6-12, 2013 - Los Angeles Times
- Regional News in Brief: Portland won't honor marijuana referendum - Bennington Banner
- Albany Rural Cemetery, rediscovering a secret city of stone - Albany Times Union
- Canada's Environment Minister Is All Talking Points, No Action - Huffington Post Canada
- Canadians Have the Right to Live in a Healthy Environment - Huffington Post Canada
- Alan's Challenge: From the Streets of Claremont, a Homeless Man Says: Tell My ... - Valley News
- David Kwiatkowski Sentenced: Addict Hospital Worker Infected Dozens With ... - Huffington Post
- Find your merriment in holiday listings - Foster's Daily Democrat
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- New Hampshire House of Representatives - Rep Russell
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Belknap 6
| Succeeded by|