David Russell (New Hampshire)
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire State House, Belknap 5|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Belknap 6|
|Place of birth||Manchester, NH|
Russell earned a diploma from Proctor Academy and attended Colby College. His professional experience includes owning and operating The Village Store, sales representative, route sales, and grocer.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Russell was appointed to this committee:
Elections for the office of New Hampshire House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on September 9, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 13, 2014. Deborah Chase and Hammond Brown are unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Joel Lambert will face David Russell, Mike Metcalfe, Gerald Theodora and Peter Varney in the Republican primary.
On November 2, 2010, Russell was re-elected to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Belknap 6 general election (2010)|
Russell raised $500 for his campaign.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Belknap District 6|
|David Russell (R)||1,396|
In 2010, a year in which Russell was up for re-election, he collected $620 in donations.
Russell and his wife, Heather, have two children; Brian and Heather.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "David + Russell + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Hampshire House of Representatives
- New Hampshire House of Representatives District Belknap 05
- New Hampshire House of Representatives elections, 2014
- New Hampshire General Court
- Primary candidate list for 2014
- New Hampshire House of Representatives - Rep Russell
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Russell
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2014 Filing Period," accessed July 1, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "State General Election - November 4, 2008," accessed May 16, 2014
- Follow the Money's report on Russell's 2008 campaign contributions
- Follow the Money, "2010 campaign contributions," accessed June 17, 2014
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Belknap 6
| Succeeded by|