David Sanchez (California)
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, California, District 40|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next primary||June 3, 2014|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Sanchez is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent California's 40th District. Sanchez is seeking election as a Democratic candidate in the blanket primary on June 3, 2014. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
Sanchez ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent California's 40th District. He and district 34 incumbent Lucille Roybal-Allard (D) advanced past the blanket primary on June 5, 2012. They faced off in the general election on November 6, 2012, and Roybal-Allard won.
|U.S. House, California District 40 General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Lucille Roybal-Allard Incumbent||58.9%||73,940|
|Source: California Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
No campaign donor information is available for this race.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "David + Sanchez + California + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- California's 40th Congressional District elections, 2014
- California's 40th Congressional District
- CNN, "California Districts Race - 2012 Election Center," accessed November 7, 2012
- California Secretary of State, "Official primary candidate list," accessed March 13, 2014
- California Secretary of State, "Unofficial election results," November 6, 2012
- Open Secrets, "Summary:California's 40th Congressional District," accessed May 1, 2013