|Former candidate for|
|Colorado Secretary of State|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of Colorado|
|Profession||Produce manager, organic farmer|
Schambach was raised in Colorado. He holds a degree from the University of Colorado.
Schambach has worked in the produce business as a manager and farmer. He has three years experience running an organic vegetable farm.
|“||"Growing up in Colorado an avid outdoorsman: I understand the issues important and unique to Coloradans. I am a graduate of University of Colorado and have owned and operated my own organic vegetable farm for three years in addition to holding other other management positions in the Colorado produce business for a wholesale company. I am accessible and open to new ideas. I don't claim to 'have all the answers,' but I am approachable and an active listener. I enjoy advocating on others behalf. I look forward to being of service to those in our great Colorado community."||”|
- Bachelor degree - University of Colorado
|Secretary of State of Colorado, 2014|
|American Constitution||Amanda Campbell||3.9%||77,790|
|Election Results via Colorado Secretary of State.|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term David + Schambach + Colorado + Secretary + of + State
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- The Libertarian Party of Colorado's Facebook page, "Congratulations to our 2014 Libertarian Party candidates for the State of Colorado," accessed April 7, 2014
- E-mail submission to Ballotpedia on May 13, 2014
- Live Chat correspondence with the candidate on June 24, 2014.
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- The Colorado Statesman, "Colorado Libertarians nominate 41 for 2014," April 4, 2014
State of Colorado
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources | Executive Director of Labor and Employment | Chair of Public Utilities |