Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Governor of Maine|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Maine House of Representatives - Maliseet Tribe|
|(dead link) Office website|
Slagger was a candidate for Governor of Maine in the 2014 elections. He failed to qualify for the November 4 general election ballot. Slagger initially filed to run for the Democratic nomination for governor, but switched twice - first to the Green Independent Party and then an "unenrolled" candidate - before exiting the race.
- See also: Maine gubernatorial election, 2014
Slagger ran in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 22. He ran as an Independent candidate and was defeated by incumbent Stacey Guerin (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 22, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Stacey Guerin Incumbent||73.8%||3,653|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Slagger served on the following committees:
Slagger and his wife Priscilla have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term David + Slagger + Maine + Governor
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- David Slagger for Governor 2014 Official Campaign website
- Maine House of Representatives - Rep. David Slagger (dead link)
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- https://www.facebook.com/DavidSlaggerCandidateForMaineHouseSeat22 David Slagger on Facebook]]
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |