|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 60|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of Phoenix|
|Profession||Owns a computer repair business|
Small earned a degree in Entertainment Technology from Guilford Technical Community College in 2003 and a degree in Business Administration from the University of Phoenix in 2009. His professional experience includes owning a computer repair business.
Small's campaign website highlights the following issues:
- Re-Entry & Restorative Justice
- Family Friendly Legislation
- Accessible Healthcare
Elections for the office of North Carolina House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 6, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 28, 2014. Cecil Brockman defeated Earl Jones and David Small in the Democratic primary and is unchallenged in the general election.
|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 60 Democratic Primary, 2014|
Small has three sons.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "David + Small + North + Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- North Carolina House of Representatives
- North Carolina State Legislature
- North Carolina House of Representatives elections, 2014
- North Carolina House of Representatives District 60
- Official campaign website
- David Small on Facebook
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, Official primary candidate list
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, Official general election candidate list
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |