|U.S. House, Georgia, District 9|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Vogel is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Georgia's 9th District. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on May 20, 2014. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
Vogel ran in the 2012 election for Georgia House of Representatives District 33. Vogel ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on July 31, 2012. Vogel was defeated in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Georgia House of Representatives, District 33, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Tom McCall Incumbent||71.7%||15,584|
|David Vogel (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||April 15, 2014||$0||$11,793||$(7,074)||$4,723|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "David + Vogel + Georgia + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Georgia's 9th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Georgia's 9th Congressional District
- Associated Press, "Primary election results," accessed May 20, 2014
- Georgia Secretary of State Elections Division, "Candidate List" accessed May 29, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, "David Vogel 2014 Summary reports," accessed April 28, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "April Quarterly," accessed April 30, 2014
State of Georgia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | State Superintendent of Schools | Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |