|Maryland House of Delegates, District 4|
|January 14, 2015 - present|
|January 8, 2019|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 4, 2014|
Vogt initially sought election to the U.S. House to represent the 6th Congressional District of Maryland. Vogt ended his campaign on January 28, 2014. He said he decided to withdraw from the race because he was not interested in a divisive primary against fellow GOP candidate Dan Bongino.
2015 legislative session
At the beginning of the 2015 legislative session, Vogt served on the following committees:
|Maryland Committee Assignments, 2015|
|• Management of Public Funds|
Elections for the office of Maryland House of Delegates took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 24, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 25, 2014. Gene Stanton was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while David E. Vogt III and incumbents Kathy Afzali and Kelly Schulz defeated Barrie S. Ciliberti and Wendi W. Peters in the Republican primary. Vogt, Afzali and Schulz defeated Stanton in the general election.
Candidates for Congress were required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2014 elections season. Below are Vogt's reports.
|David Vogt (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|July Quarterly||July 15, 2013||$0||$8,102||$(4,548)||$3,553|
|October Quarterly||October 15, 2013||$3,553||$8,660||$(12,023)||$190|
|Year-End||January 31, 2014||$190||$2,884||$(2,307)||$767|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "David + Vogt + Maryland + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maryland House of Delegates - David E. Vogt III
- Campaign website
- Facebook page
- YouTube account
- Twitter account
- Maryland Elections, "Candidate List 2014," accessed December 10, 2013
- Frederick NewsPost, "6th District congressional race loses one," accessed January 29, 2014
- Maryland Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed March 3, 2014
- Maryland State Board of Elections, "Official 2014 Gubernatorial Primary Election results for House of Delegates," accessed December 5, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "July Quarterly," accessed March 4, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "October Quarterly," accessed March 4, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Year End Report," accessed March 4, 2014
State of Maryland
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |