David W. Moore
|North Carolina House of Representatives District 74|
|Profession||CEO, Moore Aeorspace Service & Consulting LLC|
Moore's website highlights the following campaign themes:
STATE ISSUES; JOBS & OUTSOURCING
- "YES to ending state contract awards to foreign firms"
- "YES to restricting Corporations that out/near-source NC jobs"
- "YES to ending tax subsidies to corporations that have out/near sourced American Jobs"
- "YES to childrens (under 14) healthcare (schip) and further expansion thereof"
- "YES to increased home ownership and debt re-construction for private citizens"
- "YES to limiting homeowners association bullying of homowners rights"
- "NO blanket amnesty / enforce our laws, eliminate profiling & institute humaneness; protect the American born children & their parents/siblings"
- "Allow prompt process of spouses married to american citizens. expeditiously for military personnel"
- "punish corporate offenders"
- "YES to CAROLINA AVIATION INITIATIVE"
- "YES to nuclear, solar, wind, and limited clean coal energy initiatives"
- "NO to deep water (500ft+) oil drilling until methodolgy & quality systems are vastly improved"
Moore ran in the 2012 election for North Carolina House of Representatives District 74. He defeated John C. Gladman in the Democratic primary on May 8, 2012. Moore was defeated by Debra Conrad (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 74, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||David W. Moore||35.6%||14,742|
|North Carolina House of Representatives District 74 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|David W. Moore||55.9%||3,184|
|John C. Gladman||44.1%||2,515|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "David + Moore + North Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Twitter account
- Campaign facebook account
- David Moore Campaign Website, "Home Page," accessed October 5, 2011
- davidwmoore.net - Policy Positions
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "2012 Primary Election Results," accessed June 12, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "2012 General Election Results," accessed June 12, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," accessed June 22, 2012
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |