David W Narcomey
|David W Narcomey|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Oklahoma House of Representatives District 29|
He is a member of the Seminole Nation of Oklahoma, and is well known for his advocacy regarding the abolishment of Native American and Indian American mascots in sports.
Narcomey ran in the 2012 election for Oklahoma House District 29. Narcomey ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on June 26 and was defeated by incumbent Skye McNiel in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 29, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Skye McNiel Incumbent||76.3%||10,413|
|Democratic||David W Narcomey||23.7%||3,227|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "David W + Narcomey + Oklahoma + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- The Washington Post, "Indian Mascots: Matter Of Pride or Prejudice?," accessed October 2, 2012
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Candidates for State Elective Office 2012," April 13, 2012
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Official Primary Election Results— June 26, 2012," July 6, 2012
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Runoff Primary Election Results— August 28, 2012," accessed May 25, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "General Election Results— November 6, 2012," accessed May 25, 2014
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |