David Walker (Indiana)
|Indiana House of Representatives District 34|
|Place of birth||Muncie, Indiana|
Walker ran in the 2012 election for Indiana House of Representatives District 34. Walker ran against Sue E. Errington and Karen Brand in the Democratic primary on May 8, 2012. Walker was defeated by Sue Errington in the Democratic primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 34 Democratic Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "David + Walker + Indiana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Madison, Wisconsin Targets Hugs And Snugglers - Huffington Post
- Indiana religious, civic leaders praise Mandela - KPCnews.com
- 'Knockout Game' Is A Fabricated Trend, Victim James Addlespurger Says (VIDEO) - Huffington Post
- Teen Arrested For Stealing Car Parts From Paul Walker Crash Wreckage - Huffington Post
- Butt Slapping: New, Nonexistent 'Trend' In Schools Makes Everybody Nobody ... - Huffington Post
- The GOP's Incredible Shrinking Big Tent - Daily Beast
- UConn has 'great opportunity' against Florida - New Haven Register
- Missing Bourbon Prompts $10000 Reward Offer - Huffington Post
- BC-AP Sports Digest - SI.com
- Walker and Wolcott's new book Little Creek - NUVO Newsweekly
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Walker has been married for 21 years to his wife, Marilyn Kay Walker.
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |