Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Maine State Senate District 28|
- See also: Maine State Senate elections, 2012
White ran in the 2012 election for Maine State Senate District 28. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on June 12, 2012 and was defeated by incumbent Brian Langley (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Maine State Senate, District 28, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Brian Langley Incumbent||51.1%||10,953|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "David + White + Maine + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Your daily jolt: 38 percent of state lawmakers are ALEC members - Atlanta Journal Constitution (blog)
- Flags ordered half-staff to honor Nelson Mandela - PenBayPilot.com
- Legislative Democrats continue to blast MaineCare rides program - Bangor Daily News
- State exchanges seeing back-end flaws, too The heavy lift to make up for ... - Politico
- Maine flags ordered half-staff to honor Nelson Mandela - PenBayPilot.com
- Bipartisan group finds bridges hard to build - Boston Globe
- French Torture Mastermind Paul Aussaresses Dies Peacefully at 95 - Daily Beast
- Richer White People In Greater Baton Rouge Seek To Secede From Poorer ... - Huffington Post
- State to soon decide fate of troubled MaineCare rides contractor - Press Herald
- Congress Wades Into Alphabet Soup Of Wind Tax Incentives - North American Windpower
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found