|Former candidate for|
|U.S. House, West Virginia, District 2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Hayfield High|
|Associate's||Carroll Community College|
|Bachelor's||University of Maryland|
|Place of birth||Alexandria, Virginia|
Jones graduated from Hayfield High in 1985 and then attended Carroll Community College. He earned his bachelor's degree in computer science from the University of Maryland in 2002. Professionally, Jones works as a network engineer.
|U.S. House, West Virginia, District 2 General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Alex Mooney Incumbent||47.2%||70,586|
|Source: West Virginia Secretary of State Vote totals above are unofficial and will be updated once official totals are made available.|
|Poll||Alex Mooney||Nick Casey||Davy Jones||Ed Rabel||Undecided||Margin of Error||Sample Size|
|Public Opinion Strategies|
May 20-22, 2014
|Note: The polls above may not reflect all polls that have been conducted. Those displayed are a random sampling chosen by Ballotpedia staff. If you would like to nominate another poll for inclusion in the table, send an email to email@example.com|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "'Davy + Jones + West + Virginia + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- West Virginia's 2nd Congressional District elections, 2014
- West Virginia's 2nd Congressional District
- Official campaign website
- "Davy Jones, Libertarian candidate for Congress, responds to a concerned constituent"
- "Candidate Jones calls for President to uphold law, assist with release of Marine Sergeant"
- "Candidate Davy Jones will be on 'Libertarians working for you' radio show"
- "Libertarian U.S. House Candidate Davy Jones Rebuts Republican Mooney on Coal Lay-Offs"
- Vote4DavyJones.org, "Its Time To Restore Liberty!," accessed July 11, 2014
- Information submitted to Ballotpedia's biographical submission form on July 21, 2014