Daymon L. Brodhacker
|Former candidate for|
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 60|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Indiana House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 6, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 7, 2014. Daymon L. Brodhacker was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Peggy Mayfield was unopposed in the Republican primary. Mayfield defeated Brodhacker in the general election.
|Indiana House of Representatives 60, General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Peggy Mayfield Incumbent||63.8%||9,613|
|Democratic||Daymon L. Brodhacker||36.2%||5,444|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Daymon + Brodhacker + Indiana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Indiana House of Representatives
- Indiana House of Representatives District 60
- Indiana House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Indiana General Assembly
- Official campaign website
- Daymon Brodhacker on Facebook
- Daymon Brodhacker on Twitter
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Official candidate list
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |