|Former candidate for|
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 103|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Pattonville High School|
|Bachelor's||Webster University, Lindenwood University|
|Service/branch||United States Navy|
After graduating from Pattonville High School in Bridgeton, Missouri, Hodge served in the United States Navy from 1982 to 1992. He served on the USS Puget Sound and the USS Thorn. Following his honorable discharge, he went on to earn a B.S. in computer science and a B.A. in business from Webster University in 1998. He later earned an M.S. in administration from Lindenwood University in 2001.
Since 1996, Hodge has worked as a computer programmer, analyst and consultant for companies in a variety of industries. Since 2001, Hodge has been teaching in various private, local colleges providing education related to computer programming, computer science, information systems and business. More recently, he took an interest in medical research and sought an additional degree in order to obtain a position with a university or business involved in endocrine research. He earned a B.S. in philosophy of science from Lindenwood University in 2011.
Hodge previously served on the Planning and Zoning and Tax Increment Finance Commissions of the City of Saint Charles during the 2000s and on the Special Events Commission and Bicentennial-Sesquicentennial Coordinating Committee of the City of Bridgeton in the 1990s.
Hodge listed the following themes on his campaign website:
|“||Draig Hodge will focus on:
Elections for the office of Missouri House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. John Wiemann defeated Kyle Schlereth and Alexander McArthy in the Republican primary. Dean Hodge was unopposed in the Libertarian primary. Wiemann faced Hodge in the general election. Wiemann defeated Hodge in the general election.
|Missouri House of Representatives District 103, General Election, 2014|
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 103 Republican Primary, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Dean + Hodge + Missouri + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Missouri House of Representatives
- Missouri House of Representatives District 103
- Missouri House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Missouri State Legislature
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Elections: Offices Filed in Candidate Filing," accessed April 11, 2014
- Information submitted through Ballotpedia's biographical submission form on September 3, 2014
- Draig Hodge, "Biography of Draig Hodge," accessed September 8, 2014 (dead link)
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
- Draig Hodge, "Issues," accessed September 8, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Missouri Secretary of State, "All Results - State of Missouri - Primary Election - August 5, 2014," accessed August 26, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Certified Candidate List - Primary Election," accessed July 24, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "All Results-State of Missouri-General-November 4, 2014: Unofficial Results," November 8, 2014
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |