|Colorado House of Representatives District 11|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Term limits||Four consecutive terms|
|Bachelor's||Metro State College|
Gardner earned her B.S. in Accounting from Metro State College. She also received a B.S. in Biology from Knox College.
Gardner has worked as assistant controller for Western Disposal Services Incorporated. She has also worked as general accounting manager and accounting supervisor for HEAD Sports. Gardner has been employed by Eco-cycle Incorporated as senior accountant as well.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Gardner served on these committees:
- Economic and Business Development Committee, Colorado House of Representatives
- Legislative Audit Committee, Colorado General Assembly
- Transportation Committee, Colorado House of Representatives
Gardner defeated Republican Wes Whiteley in the November 2 general election.
|Colorado House of Representatives, District 11 General election (2010)|
|Deb Gardner (D)||18,767|
|Wes Whiteley (R)||12,776|
In 2010, Gardner raised $38,799 in contributions.
His six largest contributors were:
|Democratic Women Of Boulder County-Small Donor Cmte||$2,125|
|Colorado Professional Fire Fighters||$2,000|
|Boulder County Democratic Party||$1,500|
|Colorado Education Association||$1,000|
|Saint Vrain Valley Education Association||$1,000|
|Boulder Valley Education Association||$1,000|
- Deb Gardner's campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Deb Gardner facebook page
|Colorado House District 11
| Succeeded by|