Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 90|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Lavender's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
Business Owner Committed to Your Values
- Excerpt: "Deb continues to study best practices for correcting our broken healthcare system."
Rewarding Job Creation
- Excerpt: "Deb will work for tax credits for businesses that create jobs here in Missouri but end tax credits for businesses that ship our jobs out of state or overseas."
Reducing the Size of Government
- Excerpt: "Deb will introduce legislation to decrease the size of the State House by 25%. This will save Missourians millions of dollars in salaries, overhead and pensions!"
- Excerpt: "As a State Representative, Deb will work to improve small business policies in Missouri."
Ensuring Affordable Healthcare
- Excerpt: "Deb believes that she and other small business owners should have access to an insurance exchange to purchase health insurance for their employees at a group rate."
Elections for the office of Missouri House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. Deb Lavender was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Gina Jaksetic was unopposed in the Republican primary.
Lavender ran in the 2012 election for Missouri House of Representatives, District 90. Lavender ran unopposed in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by District 94 incumbent Rick Stream (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 90, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Rick Stream Incumbent||50.6%||11,438|
Lavender was defeated by incumbent Rick Stream in the November 2 general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Deb + Lavender + Missouri + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Profile from Vote-USA
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Deb Lavender on Facebook
- "lavenderforstaterep," "Issues," accessed May 15, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "All Results - State of Missouri - Primary Election - August 5, 2014," accessed August 26, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Certified Candidate List - Primary Election," accessed July 24, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Nov 6, 2012 General Election - All Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Aug 7, 2012 Primary - All Results," accessed February 13, 2014
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |