|New Hampshire State Senate, District 1|
Warner's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Sustainable Business & Jobs
- Excerpt:"Debi Warner will work to simplify regulations so they are suitable for business growth and public protection. Debi will also work in Concord to back up local initiatives, with legislation that moves our region ahead rather than bogging it down."
Beautiful Natural Assets
- Excerpt:"Debi Warner will work along with local and state initiatives to strengthen this important aspect of our resources and economy."
- Excerpt:"With experience in legislation development, bringing forward a bipartisan solution and consensus with a practical result, Debi will apply her skills and determination to further the development of our own North Country solutions that need a persistent and effective voice in Concord."
Warner ran in the 2012 election for New Hampshire State Senate, District 1. Warner defeated Frank Dumaine in the September 11th Republican primary election and was defeated by Jeff Woodburn (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Hampshire State Senate, District 1, General Election, 2012|
|New Hampshire State Senate, District 1 Republican Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Debi + Warner + New Hampshire + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Scott Brown Moving To New Hampshire: Report - Huffington Post
- Cuccinelli says Warner cast "the tiebreaking vote" on Obamacare - PolitiFact
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Debi Warner on Twitter