|Indiana House of Representatives, District 4|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Porter's professional experience includes working as a teacher, with certification in music and elementary education.
Elections for the office of Indiana House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on May 6, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 7, 2014. Debora "Deb" Porter is unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Ed Soliday is unopposed in the Republican primary.
- See also: Indiana State Senate elections, 2012
Porter ran in the 2012 election for Indiana State Senate District 5. She ran unopposed in the May 8 Democratic primary and was defeated by incumbent Ed Charbonneau (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Indiana State Senate, District 5, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Ed Charbonneau Incumbent||54.8%||30,039|
Porter was endorsed by the Indiana State AFL-CIO on April 18, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Debora + Porter + Indiana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Porter has been married to Mike Porter for over 30 years. They have two adult children, Rebekah (Tucker) Peterson and Aaron.
- Deb Porter for Senate "Biography" Accessed April 19, 2012
- Indiana Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed February 10, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, "List of May 8, 2012, primary candidates," accessed March 6, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, " Official 2012 General Election Results," accessed January 19, 2013
- Porter for Senate, "Endorsements," accessed April 27, 2012
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |